For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceBAT4 (HLA-B-associated transcript 4) contains two ANK repeats and one G-patch domain. It is thought to be involved in some aspects of immunity.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum
- ANKRD59 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing protein 59 antibody
- BAT 4 antibody
Anti-BAT4 antibody images
References for Anti-BAT4 antibody (ab93399)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"