For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of L-carnitine from gamma-butyrobetaine.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney; moderately expressed in liver; very low expression in brain.
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; carnitine biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-BBH/TMLD family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2-oxoglutarate dioxygenase antibody
- BBH antibody
- BBOX 1 antibody
Anti-BBOX1 antibody images
References for Anti-BBOX1 antibody (ab96348)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"