For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab50824 was purified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum. Filter sterilized.
- Clone number2065C12a
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.
- RelevanceFunction: Transcription factor that is necessary for cell cycle progression from G1 to S phase.
Similarity: Contains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- BBX antibody
- BBX_HUMAN antibody
- Bobby sox homolog antibody
Anti-BBX antibody [2065C12a] images
References for Anti-BBX antibody [2065C12a] (ab50824)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"