For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BBX antibody
See all BBX primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BBX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 720 - 769 (KKTGNVSSEP TKTSKGSGDK WSNKQLFLDA IHPTEAIFSE DRNTMEPVHK) of Human BBX isoform 2 (NP_064620)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceFunction: Transcription factor that is necessary for cell cycle progression from G1 to S phase.
Similarity: Contains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- BBX antibody
- BBX_HUMAN antibody
- Bobby sox homolog antibody
References for Anti-BBX antibody (ab85629)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"