For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BCAS2 antibody
See all BCAS2 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to BCAS2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, Xenopus laevis
Full length protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPeptide immunogen affinity column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPF27 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- bcas2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma amplified sequence 2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma-amplified sequence 2 antibody
Anti-BCAS2 antibody images
References for Anti-BCAS2 antibody (ab14000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"