For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPF27 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- bcas2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma amplified sequence 2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma-amplified sequence 2 antibody
Anti-BCAS2 antibody images
References for Anti-BCAS2 antibody (ab56694)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"