For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375]
See all BCAS2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4375] to BCAS2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Flow Cyt or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human BCAS2.
- Positive control
- SH-SY5Y, MCF-7, and Neuro-2a cell lysates, HeLa cells
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4375
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionInvolved in mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPF27 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- bcas2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma amplified sequence 2 antibody
- Breast carcinoma-amplified sequence 2 antibody
Anti-BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375] images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375] (ab108330)
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab108330 at a dilution of 1/250.
Western blot - BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375] (ab108330)
All lanes : Anti-BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375] (ab108330) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Neuro-2a cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-BCAS2 antibody [EPR4375] (ab108330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"