For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the first reaction in the catabolism of the essential branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- Tissue specificityDuring embryogenesis, expressed in the brain and kidney. Overexpressed in MYC-induced tumors such as Burkitt's lymphoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-IV pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BCAT antibody
- BCAT(c) antibody
- Bcat1 antibody
Anti-BCAT1 antibody images
References for Anti-BCAT1 antibody (ab107191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"