For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the first reaction in the catabolism of the essential branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- Tissue specificityDuring embryogenesis, expressed in the brain and kidney. Overexpressed in MYC-induced tumors such as Burkitt's lymphoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-IV pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BCAT antibody
- BCAT(c) antibody
- Bcat1 antibody
Anti-BCAT1 antibody images
References for Anti-BCAT1 antibody (ab110761)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"