For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.Can be blocked with Human Bcl rambo peptide (ab39723).
- FunctionMay promote the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the highest levels of expression in heart, placenta and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Mitochondrion membrane. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis facilitator antibody
- B2L13_HUMAN antibody
- Bcl 2 like 13 antibody
Anti-Bcl rambo antibody images
Western blot - Bcl rambo antibody (ab25895)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Bcl rambo antibody (ab25895)
ab25895 at 10µg/ml staining Bcl-rambo in human heart tissue by IHC
References for Anti-Bcl rambo antibody (ab25895)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"