For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Bcl rambo antibody
See all Bcl rambo primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Bcl rambo
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Mouse) - corresponding to the region surrounding amino acid 421.
(Peptide available as ab41715.)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.Can be blocked with Bcl rambo peptide (ab41715).
- FunctionMay promote the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the highest levels of expression in heart, placenta and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Mitochondrion membrane. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis facilitator antibody
- B2L13_HUMAN antibody
- Bcl 2 like 13 antibody
Anti-Bcl rambo antibody images
References for Anti-Bcl rambo antibody (ab27795)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"