For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab80185 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionMay promote the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the highest levels of expression in heart, placenta and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Mitochondrion membrane. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis facilitator antibody
- B2L13_HUMAN antibody
- Bcl 2 like 13 antibody
Anti-Bcl rambo antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-Bcl rambo antibody - C-terminal (ab80185)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"