Anti-Bcl10 antibody  (ab93022)
- Product nameAnti-Bcl10 antibody See all Bcl10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Bcl10
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant Human Bcl10
- EpitopeThe epitope recognized by ab93022 resides within amino acids 122-168 of the Human Bcl10 molecule.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA, pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number151
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93022 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes apoptosis, pro-caspase-9 maturation and activation of NF-kappa-B via NIK and IKK. May be an adapter protein between upstream TNFR1-TRADD-RIP complex and the downstream NIK-IKK-IKAP complex. Is a substrate for MALT1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving BCL10 is recurrent in low-grade mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT lymphoma). Translocation t(1;14)(p22;q32). Although the BCL10/IgH translocation leaves the coding region of BCL10 intact, frequent BCL10 mutations could be attributed to the Ig somatic hypermutation mechanism resulting in nucleotide transitions.
Note=Defects in BCL10 are involved in various types of cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation results in dissociation from TRAF2 and binding to BIRC2/c-IAP2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane raft. Appears to have a perinuclear, compact and filamentous pattern of expression. Also found in the nucleus of several types of tumor cells. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- AI132454 antibody
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 10 antibody
- B cell lymphoma/leukemia10 antibody
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 10 antibody
- B-cell leukemia/lymphoma 10 antibody
- B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 10 antibody
- Bcl 10 antibody
- Bcl-10 antibody
- Bcl10 antibody
- BCL10_HUMAN antibody
- c E10 antibody
- c-E10 antibody
- C81403 antibody
- CARD containing apoptotic signaling protein antibody
- CARD containing molecule enhancing NF kappa B antibody
- CARD containing molecule enhancing NF kB antibody
- CARD containing molecule enhancing NF-kB antibody
- CARD containing molecule enhancing NFkB antibody
- CARD containing proapoptotic protein antibody
- CARD like apoptotic protein antibody
- CARD-containing apoptotic signaling protein antibody
- CARD-containing molecule enhancing NF-kappa-B antibody
- CARD-containing proapoptotic protein antibody
- CARD-like apoptotic protein antibody
- CARMEN antibody
- Caspase recruiting domain containing protein antibody
- caspase-recruiting domain-containing protein antibody
- cCARMEN antibody
- cE 10 antibody
- cE10 antibody
- CED 3/ICH 1 prodomain homologous E10 like regulator antibody
- CED-3/ICH-1 prodomain homologous E10-like regulator antibody
- CED3/ICH1 prodomain homologous E10 like regulator antibody
- Cellular E10 antibody
- Cellular homolog of vCARMEN antibody
- Cellular-E10 antibody
- CIPER antibody
- CLAP antibody
- hCLAP antibody
- Mammalian CARD containing adapter molecule E10 antibody
- Mammalian CARD-containing adapter molecule E10 antibody
- mE 10 antibody
- mE10 antibody
- R-RCD1 antibody
References for Anti-Bcl10 antibody  (ab93022)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shen L et al. Aberrant BCL10 nuclear expression in nasal NK/T-cell lymphoma. Blood 102:1553-4 (2003). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 12900354) »
- Ye H et al. BCL10 expression in normal and neoplastic lymphoid tissue. Nuclear localization in MALT lymphoma. Am J Pathol 157:1147-54 (2000). WB, IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 11021819) »