For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionPromotes cell survival. Suppresses apoptosis induced by BAX but not BAK.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in adult tissues. Preferentially expressed in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Anti apoptotic protein NrH antibody
- Anti-apoptotic protein NrH antibody
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl B antibody
Anti-BCL2L10 antibody images
Western blot - BCL2L10 antibody (ab96625)
Anti-BCL2L10 antibody (ab96625) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - BCL2L10 antibody (ab96625)
Immunofluorescence analysis of BCL2L10 in paraformaldehyde fixed A549, using ab96625 at a 1/200 dilution.
Lower image: merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BCL2L10 antibody (ab96625)
Immunohistochemical analysis of BCL2L10 in paraffin embedded A549 Xenograft, using ab96625 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-BCL2L10 antibody (ab96625)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"