For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab37305? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab37305 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Tan Z et al. HIF-1a activates hypoxia-induced BCL-9 expression in human colorectal cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:25885-25896 (2017).
- Xu W et al. Hypoxia activates Wnt/ß-catenin signaling by regulating the expression of BCL9 in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Sci Rep 7:40446 (2017).
- Ling XH et al. BCL9, a coactivator for Wnt/ß-catenin transcription, is targeted by miR-30c and is associated with prostate cancer progression. Oncol Lett 11:2001-2008 (2016).
- Zhu D et al. The Cyclophilin A-CD147 complex promotes the proliferation and homing of multiple myeloma cells. Nat Med 21:572-80 (2015).
- Zhao JJ et al. miR-30-5p functions as a tumor suppressor and novel therapeutic tool by targeting the oncogenic Wnt/ß-catenin/BCL9 pathway. Cancer Res 74:1801-13 (2014).
- Hyeon J et al. Prognostic Significance of BCL9 Expression in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Korean J Pathol 47:130-6 (2013).
- Takada K et al. Targeted disruption of the BCL9/ß-catenin complex inhibits oncogenic Wnt signaling. Sci Transl Med 4:148ra117 (2012).
- Mani M et al. BCL9 promotes tumor progression by conferring enhanced proliferative, metastatic, and angiogenic properties to cancer cells. Cancer Res 69:7577-86 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"