For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clone numberMM0108-3D44
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
Information by UniProt
- B cell maturation antigen antibody
- B cell maturation factor antibody
- B cell maturation protein antibody
References for Anti-BCMA antibody [MM0108-3D44] (ab89152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"