Anti-BCRP/ABCG2 antibody [BXP-9] (ab24114)
- Product nameAnti-BCRP/ABCG2 antibody [BXP-9]See all BCRP/ABCG2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [BXP-9] to BCRP/ABCG2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react withHuman
A fusion protein containing the E. coli maltose binding protein and a fragment of the mouse bcrp protein corresponding to amino acids 221-394.
- Positive control
- bone marrow and kidney tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.7% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant (serum free)
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBXP-9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24114 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20133811|
|ICC||ICC: 1/20 - 1/50. Acetone fixed cytospin preparations|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/20. Fix with acetone and use biotin-streptavidin amplification.|
|WB||WB: 1/20 - 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionXenobiotic transporter that may play an important role in the exclusion of xenobiotics from the brain. May be involved in brain-to-blood efflux. Appears to play a major role in the multidrug resistance phenotype of several cancer cell lines. When overexpressed, the transfected cells become resistant to mitoxantrone, daunorubicin and doxorubicin, display diminished intracellular accumulation of daunorubicin, and manifest an ATP-dependent increase in the efflux of rhodamine 123.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta. Low expression in small intestine, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCG family. Eye pigment precursor importer (TC 3.A.1.204) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-2 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
modificationsGlycosylation-deficient ABCG2 is normally expressed and functional.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ABC transporter antibody
- ABC15 antibody
- ABCG 2 antibody
- ABCG2 antibody
- ABCG2_HUMAN antibody
- ABCP antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family G (WHITE) member 2 antibody
- ATP binding cassette transporter G2 antibody
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family G member 2 antibody
- BCRP antibody
- BCRP1 antibody
- BMDP antibody
- Breast cancer resistance protein antibody
- CD338 antibody
- CDw338 antibody
- CDw338 antigen antibody
- EST157481 antibody
- GOUT1 antibody
- MGC102821 antibody
- Mitoxantrone resistance associated protein antibody
- Mitoxantrone resistance-associated protein antibody
- MRX antibody
- Multi drug resistance efflux transport ATP binding cassette sub family G (WHITE) member 2 antibody
- MXR antibody
- MXR1 antibody
- Placenta specific ATP binding cassette transporter antibody
- Placenta specific MDR protein antibody
- Placenta-specific ATP-binding cassette transporter antibody
- UAQTL1 antibody
References for Anti-BCRP/ABCG2 antibody [BXP-9] (ab24114)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li F et al. Generation of a novel transgenic mouse model for bioluminescent monitoring of survivin gene activity in vivo at various pathophysiological processes: survivin expression overlaps with stem cell markers. Am J Pathol 176:1629-38 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20133811) »
- Hoshi N et al. Side population cells in the mouse thyroid exhibit stem/progenitor cell-like characteristics. Endocrinology 148:4251-8 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17584961) »