For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BDH1 antibody
See all BDH1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to BDH1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length BDH1 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- BDH1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 3 hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase (heart, mitochondrial) antibody
- 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase antibody
- BDH antibody
Anti-BDH1 antibody images
Western blot - BDH1 antibody (ab68321)
All lanes : Anti-BDH1 antibody (ab68321) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BDH1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BDH1 antibody (ab68321)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"