For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/1000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis is a receptor for bradykinin. Could be a factor in chronic pain and inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Bradykinin receptor subfamily. BDKRB1 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- B1 bradykinin receptor antibody
- B1BKR antibody
- B1R antibody
Anti-BDKRB1 antibody images
References for Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab77366)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"