For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/62500.
- FunctionTranscription factor which may be involved in neuroblastoma growth and malignant transformation. Favors nuclear targeting of ARID3A.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, testis and leukocytes. Expressed in neuroblastoma. Present in K562 erythrocytic leukemia cells (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ARID domain.
Contains 1 REKLES domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ARI3B_HUMAN antibody
- ARID domain containing protein 3B antibody
- ARID domain-containing protein 3B antibody
Anti-BDP / ARID3B antibody images
References for Anti-BDP / ARID3B antibody (ab50927)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"