For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor (PubMed:23468431).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BEN domain.
- DomainThe BEN domain mediates DNA-binding.
Information by UniProt
- BEN domain-containing protein 5 antibody
- Bend5 antibody
- BEND5_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BEN Domain Containing Protein 5 antibody images
Western blot - BEN Domain Containing Protein 5 antibody (ab97809)
Anti-BEN Domain Containing Protein 5 antibody (ab97809) at 1/1000 dilution + Molt-4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BEN Domain Containing Protein 5 antibody (ab97809)
ab97809, at 1/200, staining paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunohistochemistry (Panel 1) and merged with DNA probe (Panel 2).
References for Anti-BEN Domain Containing Protein 5 antibody (ab97809)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"