Anti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab77189)
- Product nameAnti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibodySee all beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Guinea pig, Cat, Dog, Rhesus monkey, Gerbil
Synthetic peptide: ESDEARRCYNDPK from the internal region of Human beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- Positive control
- Human heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
- FunctionBeta-adrenergic receptors mediate the catecholamine-induced activation of adenylate cyclase through the action of G proteins. This receptor binds epinephrine and norepinephrine with approximately equal affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Adrenergic receptor subfamily. ADRB1 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe PDZ domain-binding motif mediates competitive interactions with GOPC, MAGI3 and DLG4 and plays a role in subcellular location of the receptor.
modificationsHomologous desensitization of the receptor is mediated by its phosphorylation by beta-adrenergic receptor kinase.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localized at the plasma membrane. Found in the Golgi upon GOPC overexpression.
- Entrez Gene: 493971 Cat
- Entrez Gene: 493972 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 153 Human
- Entrez Gene: 11554 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24925 Rat
- Omim: 109630 Human
- SwissProt: Q9TST6 Cat
- SwissProt: P79148 Dog
- SwissProt: O70430 Gerbil
- SwissProt: P08588 Human
- SwissProt: P34971 Mouse
- SwissProt: P18090 Rat
- SwissProt: P47899 Rhesus monkey
- Unigene: 99913 Human
- Unigene: 46797 Mouse
- Unigene: 87064 Rat
- ADR B1 antibody
- ADRB 1 antibody
- ADRB1 antibody
- ADRB1_HUMAN antibody
- ADRB1R antibody
- Adrenergic beta 1 receptor antibody
- Adrenoceptor beta 1 antibody
- B1AR antibody
- Beta 1 adrenoceptor antibody
- Beta 1 adrenoreceptor antibody
- Beta-1 adrenergic receptor antibody
- Beta-1 adrenoceptor antibody
- Beta-1 adrenoreceptor antibody
- BETA1AR antibody
- RHR antibody
Anti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody images
Anti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab77189) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human heart lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-beta 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab77189)
This product has been referenced in:
- Schuller HM et al. Regulation of pancreatic cancer by neuropsychological stress responses: a novel target for intervention. Carcinogenesis 33:191-6 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22072614) »
- Wallukat G et al. Distinct patterns of autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors in Chagas' cardiomyopathy and megacolon. Their potential impact for early risk assessment in asymptomatic Chagas' patients. J Am Coll Cardiol 55:463-8 (2010). Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20117461) »