For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRequired for the biosynthesis of glycosphingolipids.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in brain and adrenal gland, lower in liver, lung, colon and peripheral white blood cells.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 7 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Trans cisternae of Golgi stack.
Information by UniProt
- 4-galactosyltransferase 6 antibody
- 4-galactosyltransferase antibody
- 4-GalTase 6 antibody
Anti-Beta-1,4-galactosyltransferase 6 antibody images
References for Anti-Beta-1,4-galactosyltransferase 6 antibody (ab111076)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"