Anti-beta Actin antibody [1E7] (ab93027)
- Product nameAnti-beta Actin antibody [1E7]See all beta Actin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1E7] to beta Actin
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length Human beta Actin protein (AAH01301) with a proprietary 26 kDa tag.
- Positive control
- Human stomach tissue; NIH/3T3, Raw 264.7, Jurkat and PC 12 cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1E7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionActins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- A26C1A antibody
- A26C1B antibody
- ACTB antibody
- ACTB_HUMAN antibody
- Actin cytoplasmic 1 antibody
- Actx antibody
- b-actin antibody
- Beta cytoskeletal actin antibody
- E430023M04Rik antibody
- MGC128179 antibody
- PS1TP5 binding protein 1 antibody
- PS1TP5BP1 antibody
Anti-beta Actin antibody [1E7] images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [1E7] (ab93027) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : recombinant protein (immunogen) at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : PC 12 cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 3 : Raw 264.7 cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
ab93027, at 3 µg/ml, staining beta Actin in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ICC/IF image of ab93027 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab93027, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-beta Actin antibody [1E7] (ab93027)
ab93027 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.