Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab83955)
- Product nameAnti-beta Actin antibodySee all beta Actin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to beta Actin
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy-terminus of human beta Actin (AAH02409).
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83955 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionActins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- A X actin like protein antibody
- ACTB antibody
- ACTB_HUMAN antibody
- Actin antibody
- Actin cytoplasmic 1 antibody
- Actx antibody
- Beta cytoskeletal actin antibody
- cytoplasmic 1 antibody
- Melanoma X actin antibody
- N-terminally processed antibody
- PS1TP5 binding protein 1 antibody
- PS1TP5BP1 antibody
Anti-beta Actin antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab83955) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab83955) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab83955)
ab83955 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.