Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab97376)
- Product nameAnti-beta Actin antibodySee all beta Actin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Actin
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 359 and 368 of Human beta Actin (NP_001092).
- Positive controlNT2D1, IMR32, U87-MG, MCF-7 cell lines. A431 and H1299 whole cell lysate. HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97376 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
- FunctionActins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- A X actin like protein antibodyA26C1A antibodyA26C1B antibody
- ACTB antibodyACTB_HUMAN antibodyActin antibodyActin cytoplasmic 1 antibodyActx antibodyBeta cytoskeletal actin antibodycytoplasmic 1 antibodyE430023M04Rik antibodyMelanoma X actin antibodyMGC128179 antibodyN-terminally processed antibodyPS1TP5 binding protein 1 antibodyPS1TP5BP1 antibody
Anti-beta Actin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab97376) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa, using beta Actin antibody (ab97376) at 1/300 dilution.
References for Anti-beta Actin antibody (ab97376)
ab97376 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.