Anti-beta Actin antibody, prediluted (ab75681)
- Product nameAnti-beta Actin antibody, predilutedSee all beta Actin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Actin, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminus of human beta Actin.
- Positive controlHuman smooth muscle (leiomyoma)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5 mol/L Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesaffinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75681 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 396526 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 280979 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 442937 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 100135470 Guinea pig
- Entrez Gene: 60 Human
- Entrez Gene: 11461 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 414396 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 100009272 Rabbit
- Entrez Gene: 81822 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 443052 Sheep
- Omim: 102630 Human
- SwissProt: P60706 Chicken
- SwissProt: P60712 Cow
- SwissProt: O18840 Dog
- SwissProt: Q71FK5 Guinea pig
- SwissProt: P60709 Human
- SwissProt: P60710 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q6QAQ1 Pig
- SwissProt: P29751 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P60711 Rat
- SwissProt: P60713 Sheep
- Unigene: 520640 Human
- Unigene: 708120 Human
- Unigene: 727576 Human
- Unigene: 328431 Mouse
- Unigene: 391967 Mouse
- Unigene: 94978 Rat
- A26C1A antibodyA26C1B antibodyACTB antibody
- ACTB_HUMAN antibodyActin cytoplasmic 1 antibodyActx antibodyb-actin antibodyBeta cytoskeletal actin antibodyBeta-actin antibodyE430023M04Rik antibodyMGC128179 antibodyPS1TP5 binding protein 1 antibodyPS1TP5BP1 antibody
Anti-beta Actin antibody, prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human smooth muscle (Leiomyoma) stained with ab75681 and AEC chromogen.
References for Anti-beta Actin antibody, prediluted (ab75681)
ab75681 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.