Anti-beta Actin (phospho Y55 + Y53) antibody (ab59381)
- Product nameAnti-beta Actin (phospho Y55 + Y53) antibodySee all beta Actin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Actin (phospho Y55 + Y53)
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of beta Actin only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 53/55.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human beta Actin around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 53/55.
- Positive controlHuman skeletal muscle tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59381 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionActins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- A26C1A antibodyA26C1B antibodyACTB antibody
- ACTB_HUMAN antibodyActin cytoplasmic 1 antibodyActx antibodybeta cytoskeletal actin antibodyBeta-actin antibodyE430023M04Rik antibodyMGC128179 antibodyPS1TP5 binding protein 1 antibodyPS1TP5BP1 antibody
Anti-beta Actin (phospho Y55 + Y53) antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human skeletal muscle tissue using ab59381 at a 1/50 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with phosphopeptide.
References for Anti-beta Actin (phospho Y55 + Y53) antibody (ab59381)
ab59381 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.