Anti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody (ab34376)
- Product nameAnti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to beta Amyloid 37-42
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide containing C-terminal domain of Amyloid ß (37-42).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34376 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 for analysis of the recombinant protein, 1/400 for tissue extracts or
cell lysates. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- ABPP antibodyAD1 antibodyAlzheimer disease 1 antibody
- Amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein antibodyAmyloid beta A4 protein antibodyAmyloid beta peptide antibodyAmyloid of aging and Alzheimer disease antibodyb Amyloid peptide antibodybeta Amyloid antibodyCerebral vascular amyloid peptide antibodyCTFgamma antibodyCVAP antibodyPeptidase nexin II antibodyPN II antibodyPN2 antibodyPreA4 antibodyProtease nexin II antibody
Anti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody images
Anti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody (ab34376) at 1 µg/ml + Human Plasma Total Protein Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 90 seconds
References for Anti-beta Amyloid 37-42 antibody (ab34376)
ab34376 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.