Anti-beta II Tubulin antibody [7B9] (ab28035)
- Product nameAnti-beta II Tubulin antibody [7B9]See all beta II Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [7B9] to beta II Tubulin
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: all Mammals
Synthetic peptide, CEEEEGEDEA found at the c-terminus of beta II tubulin.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number7B9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28035 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major constituent of microtubules. It exists as a heterodimer consiting of an alpha and a beta subunit. Class II beta tubulin is the major form of tubulin beta in neurons, although it is not neuronal specific. It is found in many other tissues including lung tissue and Schwann cells. It binds two moles of GTP, one at an exchangeable site on the beta chain and one at a nonexchangeable site on the alpha chain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic; Cytoskeleton
- bA506K6.1 antibodyBeta2 antibodyclass II beta tubulin isotype antibody
- class IIa beta-tubulin antibodyclass IIb beta-tubulin antibodyClass IVb beta tubulin antibodydJ40E16.7 antibodyDKFZp566F223 antibodyFLJ98847 antibodyM(beta)2 antibodyMGC8685 antibodyOTTHUMP00000015956 antibodyOTTHUMP00000015964 antibodyTUBB 2 antibodyTUBB 2A antibodyTUBB 2C antibodyTUBB antibodyTUBB PARALOG antibodyTUBB2 antibodyTUBB2A antibodyTUBB2B antibodyTUBB2C antibodyTubulin beta 2 antibodyTubulin beta 2 chain antibodyTubulin beta 2A antibodyTubulin beta 2A chain antibodyTubulin beta 2B antibodyTubulin beta 2B chain antibodyTubulin beta 2C antibodyTubulin beta polypeptide antibodyTubulin beta polypeptide 2 antibodyTubulin beta polypeptide paralog antibodytubulin beta-2C chain antibodytubulin beta-4B chain antibodytubulin, beta 2A class IIa antibodytubulin, beta 2B class IIb antibodytubulin, beta 4B class IVb antibodyTubulin, beta, class IVB antibodyTubulin, beta-4B antibody
Anti-beta II Tubulin antibody [7B9] images
ab28035 staining beta tubulin (green) in methanol fixed HeLa cells. The golgi is stained with anti-giantin,(orange)and the DNA with DAPI (blue).
References for Anti-beta II Tubulin antibody [7B9] (ab28035)
This product has been referenced in:
- Narvi E et al. Altered TUBB3 expression contributes to the epothilone response of mitotic cells. Br J Cancer 108:82-90 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23321512) »
- McCarroll JA et al. betaIII-tubulin is a multifunctional protein involved in drug sensitivity and tumorigenesis in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Res 70:4995-5003 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20501838) »