Publishing research using ab15568? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15568 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Meurisse J et al. Hug1 is an intrinsically disordered protein that inhibits ribonucleotide reductase activity by directly binding Rnr2 subunit. Nucleic Acids Res 42:13174-85 (2014). Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Sleigh JN et al. Chondrolectin affects cell survival and neuronal outgrowth in in vitro and in vivo models of spinal muscular atrophy. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse
- Park KY et al. Epigenetic regulation of the calcitonin gene-related peptide gene in trigeminal glia. Cephalalgia 31:614-24 (2011).
- Dyavaiah M et al. Autophagy-dependent regulation of the DNA damage response protein ribonucleotide reductase 1. Mol Cancer Res 9:462-75 (2011).
- Duvernay MT et al. Alpha2B-adrenergic receptor interaction with tubulin controls its transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface. J Biol Chem 286:14080-9 (2011). WB
- Hines JH et al. Asymmetric endocytosis and remodeling of beta1-integrin adhesions during growth cone chemorepulsion by MAG. Nat Neurosci 13:829-37 (2010). ICC/IF
- Sorice M et al. Raft component GD3 associates with tubulin following CD95/Fas ligation. FASEB J 23:3298-308 (2009). Flow Cyt, IP
- Beyer D et al. Cylindrospermopsin induces alterations of root histology and microtubule organization in common reed (Phragmites australis) plantlets cultured in vitro. Toxicon 54:440-9 (2009). WB
- Schewe DM & Aguirre-Ghiso JA ATF6alpha-Rheb-mTOR signaling promotes survival of dormant tumor cells in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:10519-24 (2008).
- Van Humbeeck C et al. Parkin occurs in a stable, non-covalent, approximately 110-kDa complex in brain. Eur J Neurosci 27:284-93 (2008). WB
- Vorum H et al. Identification of differentially regulated proteins in a patient with Leber's Congenital Amaurosis - a proteomic study. Proteome Sci 5:5 (2007).
- Crigler L et al. Isolation of a mesenchymal cell population from murine dermis that contains progenitors of multiple cell lineages. FASEB J 21:2050-63 (2007).
- Oakley RV et al. Differential expansion and expression of alpha- and beta-tubulin gene families in Populus. Plant Physiol 145:961-73 (2007). IHC-P
- Yang B & Rizzo V TNF-alpha potentiates protein-tyrosine nitration through activation of NADPH oxidase and eNOS localized in membrane rafts and caveolae of bovine aortic endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 292:H954-62 (2007). WB
- Gatlin JC et al. Myristoylated, alanine-rich C-kinase substrate phosphorylation regulates growth cone adhesion and pathfinding. Mol Biol Cell 17:5115-30 (2006).