For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa. The detection limit for beta Defensin 1 is approximately 1ng/lane
under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHas bactericidal activity.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BD 1 antibody
- BD-1 antibody
- BD1 antibody
Anti-beta Defensin 1 antibody images
References for Anti-beta Defensin 1 antibody (ab115813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"