For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab25770? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25770 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rharass T et al. Ascorbic acid alters cell fate commitment of human neural progenitors in a WNT/ß-catenin/ROS signaling dependent manner. J Biomed Sci 24:78 (2017).
- Rharass T et al. Ca2+-mediated mitochondrial reactive oxygen species metabolism augments Wnt/ß-catenin pathway activation to facilitate cell differentiation. J Biol Chem 289:27937-51 (2014).
- Gilmont RR et al. Bioengineering of physiologically functional intrinsically innervated human internal anal sphincter constructs. Tissue Eng Part A 20:1603-11 (2014).
- Raghavan S et al. Successful implantation of bioengineered, intrinsically innervated, human internal anal sphincter. Gastroenterology 141:310-9 (2011).
- Launay S et al. HtrA1-dependent proteolysis of TGF-beta controls both neuronal maturation and developmental survival. Cell Death Differ 15:1408-16 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"