For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute to a concentration of 50 µg/ml with sterile PBS solution containing 0.1% BSA.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.15 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detection limit 0.2 ng/well.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa. Detection limit is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane under reducing or non-reducting conditions.
- FunctionPotent mitogen for retinal pigment epithelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. The effects of betacellulin are probably mediated by the EGF receptor and other related receptors.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in several tissues and tumor cells. Predominantly expressed in pancreas and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- Betacellulin antibody
- Betacellulin precursor antibody
- BTC antibody
References for Anti-Betacellulin antibody (Biotin) (ab46011)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"