For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMM0110-7F37
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionPotent mitogen for retinal pigment epithelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. The effects of betacellulin are probably mediated by the EGF receptor and other related receptors.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in several tissues and tumor cells. Predominantly expressed in pancreas and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- Betacellulin antibody
- Betacellulin precursor antibody
- BTC antibody
References for Anti-Betacellulin antibody [MM0110-7F37] (ab89156)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"