For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BFAR antibody
See all BFAR primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BFAR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human BFAR (NP_057645).
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue lysate; Mouse kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionApoptosis regulator. Has anti-apoptotic activity, both for apoptosis triggered via death-receptors and via mitochondrial factors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed highly in brain, moderately in small intestine, weakly in testes and only faintly in liver and skeletal muscle. Not expressed in heart, kidney, lung and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BAR antibody
- Bfar antibody
- BFAR_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BFAR antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-BFAR antibody (ab106547)
Immunofluorescence of BFAR in mouse kidney tissue with ab106547 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - BFAR antibody (ab106547)
Lane 1 : Anti-BFAR antibody (ab106547) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-BFAR antibody (ab106547) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BFAR antibody (ab106547)
ab106547, at 5µg/ml, staining BFAR in Mouse kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-BFAR antibody (ab106547)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"