Anti-BFAR antibody (ab47127)
- Product nameAnti-BFAR antibodySee all BFAR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BFAR
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-139 of human BAR was used as immunogen.
- Positive controlCNS, neuronal cell lines.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47127 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: 1/50 - 1/200.|
- FunctionApoptosis regulator. Has anti-apoptotic activity, both for apoptosis triggered via death-receptors and via mitochondrial factors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed highly in brain, moderately in small intestine, weakly in testes and only faintly in liver and skeletal muscle. Not expressed in heart, kidney, lung and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- BAR antibodyBfar antibodyBFAR_HUMAN antibody
- Bifunctional apoptosis inhibitor antibodyBifunctional apoptosis regulator antibodyRING finger protein 47 antibodyRNF47 antibody
Anti-BFAR antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BFAR antibody (ab47127) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : BAR Recombinant protein (RP), 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 2 : Jurkat, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 3 : Spleen, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 4 : Lymph Node, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 5 : Brain, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 6 : Prostate, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 7 : Testis, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Lane 8 : Kidney, 25 ug of total protein per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections of tumor and normal human tissues stained for BAR expression using Ab47127 at 1/2000. A. Pancreatic cancer. B. Normal pancreas. C. Esophageal cancer. D. Normal esophagus. Increased expression of BAR was detected in the tumor, compared to normal tissues. Hematoxylin-eosin counterstain."
Formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue sections of normal human brain stained for BAR expression using ab47127 at 1/2000. A, A1: Cerebellum. B, B1: Medulla. A1 and B1 are higher magnifications of A and B, respectively."
References for Anti-BFAR antibody (ab47127)
ab47127 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.