For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BICD1 antibody
See all BICD1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BICD1
- SpecificityAt least two isoforms of BICD1 are known to exist; ab106566 will only recognize the larger isoform.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C terminus of Human BICD1 (NP_001705).
- Positive control
- Daudi cells and cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionRegulates coat complex coatomer protein I (COPI)-independent Golgi-endoplasmic reticulum transport by recruiting the dynein-dynactin motor complex.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BicD family.
modificationsIsoform 3 is phosphorylated on Ser-865 and Thr-866.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- Bic-D 1 antibody
- Bicaudal D homolog 1 antibody
- BICD antibody
Anti-BICD1 antibody images
Western blot - BICD1 antibody (ab106566)
All lanes : Anti-BICD1 antibody (ab106566) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 111 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - BICD1 antibody (ab106566)
Immunocytochemistry analysis of BICD1 expression in Daudi cells using ab106566 at 2.5µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-BICD1 antibody(ab106566)
Immunofluorescence of BICD1 in Daudi cells using ab106566 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-BICD1 antibody (ab106566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"