For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab95147 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to BIG1 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended, with tris-EDTA pH 9.0 buffer to enhance staining. Likely to work with frozen sections.
- RelevanceBIG1 is a brefeldin A-inhibited guanine nucleotide exchange protein (GEP) that activates ADP-ribosylation factor (ARF) GTPases and functions in vesicle formation from Golgi membranes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Golgi Apparatus and Nuclear
- ADP ribosylation factor guanine nucleotide exchange factor 1(brefeldin A inhibited) antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor guanine nucleotide exchange factor 1 antibody
- ARF GEP1 antibody
Anti-BIG1 antibody images
References for Anti-BIG1 antibody (ab95147)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"