For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in collagen fiber assembly.
- Tissue specificityFound in several connective tissues, especially in articular cartilages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class I subfamily.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsThe two attached glycosaminoglycan chains can be either chondroitin sulfate or dermatan sulfate.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- BGN antibody
- Biglycan antibody
- Biglycan proteoglycan antibody
Anti-Biglycan antibody images
References for Anti-Biglycan antibody (ab94460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"