For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BIN3 antibody
See all BIN3 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to BIN3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in cytokinesis and septation where it has a role in the localization of F-actin.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed except in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- bin3 antibody
- BIN3_HUMAN antibody
- Bridging integrator 3 antibody
Anti-BIN3 antibody images
Western blot - BIN3 antibody (ab67032)
All lanes : Anti-BIN3 antibody (ab67032) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BIN3 antibody (ab67032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"