For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab53494? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53494 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Mishra N et al. Diagnosis of Zika Virus Infection by Peptide Array and Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay. MBio 9:N/A (2018).
- Na Pombejra S et al. The Metalloprotease, Mpr1, Engages AnnexinA2 to Promote the Transcytosis of Fungal Cells across the Blood-Brain Barrier. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 7:296 (2017).
- Saredi G et al. H4K20me0 marks post-replicative chromatin and recruits the TONSL–MMS22L DNA repair complex. Nature 534:714-718 (2016).
- Burgess SG et al. Allosteric inhibition of Aurora-A kinase by a synthetic vNAR domain. Open Biol 6:N/A (2016).
- Shankman LS et al. KLF4-dependent phenotypic modulation of smooth muscle cells has a key role in atherosclerotic plaque pathogenesis. Nat Med 21:628-37 (2015).
- Caron JM & Caron JM Methyl Sulfone Blocked Multiple Hypoxia- and Non-Hypoxia-Induced Metastatic Targets in Breast Cancer Cells and Melanoma Cells. PLoS One 10:e0141565 (2015).
- Chen X et al. The visualization of large organized chromatin domains enriched in the H3K9me2 mark within a single chromosome in a single cell. Epigenetics 9:1439-45 (2014).
- Eichelbaum K & Krijgsveld J Rapid temporal dynamics of transcription, protein synthesis, and secretion during macrophage activation. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:792-810 (2014).
- Gomez D et al. Detection of histone modifications at specific gene loci in single cells in histological sections. Nat Methods 10:171-7 (2013).
- Cabeen MT et al. Bacterial cell curvature through mechanical control of cell growth. EMBO J 28:1208-19 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"