For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab53494? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53494 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Na Pombejra S et al. The Metalloprotease, Mpr1, Engages AnnexinA2 to Promote the Transcytosis of Fungal Cells across the Blood-Brain Barrier. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 7:296 (2017).
- Saredi G et al. H4K20me0 marks post-replicative chromatin and recruits the TONSL–MMS22L DNA repair complex. Nature 534:714-718 (2016).
- Burgess SG et al. Allosteric inhibition of Aurora-A kinase by a synthetic vNAR domain. Open Biol 6:N/A (2016).
- Shankman LS et al. KLF4-dependent phenotypic modulation of smooth muscle cells has a key role in atherosclerotic plaque pathogenesis. Nat Med 21:628-37 (2015).
- Caron JM & Caron JM Methyl Sulfone Blocked Multiple Hypoxia- and Non-Hypoxia-Induced Metastatic Targets in Breast Cancer Cells and Melanoma Cells. PLoS One 10:e0141565 (2015).
- Chen X et al. The visualization of large organized chromatin domains enriched in the H3K9me2 mark within a single chromosome in a single cell. Epigenetics 9:1439-45 (2014).
- Eichelbaum K & Krijgsveld J Rapid temporal dynamics of transcription, protein synthesis, and secretion during macrophage activation. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:792-810 (2014).
- Gomez D et al. Detection of histone modifications at specific gene loci in single cells in histological sections. Nat Methods 10:171-7 (2013).
- Cabeen MT et al. Bacterial cell curvature through mechanical control of cell growth. EMBO J 28:1208-19 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"