Biotinylated Goat Anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use) (ab64256)
- Product nameBiotinylated Goat Anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use)See all IgG reagents ...
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.0985% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Reagent notes This reagent is intended to be used in a labeled streptavidin biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme labeled streptavidin, and substrate chromogen.
- Research Areas
- RelevanceIgG is the prominent type of immunoglobulin existing in the blood. There are four different subcategories of IgG, the major form of immunoglobulin. It coats germs and makes them easier for germ-eating cells to find. It is composed of a heavy chain (with Fc portion and a variable head) and a variable light chain.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Biotinylated Goat Anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use) images
Human tonsil stained with anti-CD3 antibody using Biotinylated Goat Anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use) (ab64256).
References for Biotinylated Goat Anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) (Ready to use) (ab64256)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang J et al. Overexpression of G6PD is associated with poor clinical outcome in gastric cancer. Tumour Biol 33:95-101 (2012). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 22012600) »
- Ciccia F et al. Increased expression of interleukin-32 in the inflamed ileum of ankylosing spondylitis patients. Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:1966-72 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22847681) »