For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BIRC6 antibody
See all BIRC6 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to BIRC6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
SREYDGNIRQAT by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 4724-4735 of Human BIRC6 (NP_057336.3).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111283 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtects cells from undergoing apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Contains 1 BIR repeat.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Ubiquitination is mediated by the RNF41 E3 ligase and leads to proteasomal degradation, impairing inhibition of apoptosis.
Information by UniProt
- Apollon antibody
- Apollon protein antibody
- Baculoviral IAP repeat containing 6 antibody
References for Anti-BIRC6 antibody (ab111283)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"