BK polyomavirus, strain AS, Major Capsid VP1 full length protein (ab74567)
- Product nameBK polyomavirus, strain AS, Major Capsid VP1 full length protein
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74567 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by ultracentifugation.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with deionized H20. After reconstitution store at 4°C.
- Capsid protein VP1
- RelevanceBK polyomavirus was first isolated in 1971 in the urine of a renal transplant patient, initials B.K. BK polyomavirus, Major Capsid VP1 forms the icosaedric capsid of the virus protecting the viral genome. This capsid is composed of 360 VP1, assembled in 72 pentamers. Each pentamer are linked via the C-terminal end of VP1.
- Cellular localizationVirion. Nucleus
BK polyomavirus, strain AS, Major Capsid VP1 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab74567 at approximately 44kDa (3.2µg/lane).
Lane 1 shows the molecular weight ladder. From the bottom: 14.4, 18.4, 25.0, 35.0, 45.0, 66.2, 116.0 kDa.
References for BK polyomavirus, strain AS, Major Capsid VP1 full length protein (ab74567)
ab74567 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.