We send our team of scientific experts to scientific meetings all over the world to ensure we keep up-to-date with the latest research. Here's what our staff have been up to recently:
- Lorna went to the sixth bi-annual Cell Cycle Meeting at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, CA, US. Approximately 120 researchers attended the meeting, including a large representation from the San Diego institutes. Topics included DNA damage, cancer and mitosis. Our posters and pathway cards were very popular with the attendees, especially the cyclins and cell cycle regulation, p53 and DNA repair posters.
- Cathrin and Daniele joined an international audience of 800 scientists at the eighth European symposium of the Protein Society in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Abcam organized the CGMH International Symposium on Disease Proteomics in association with the Taiwanese Society of Molecular Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and our Taiwanese distributor, Interlab. There were 13 talks by speakers from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, and 41 posters were displayed at the meeting.
- Sambhav attended the Gordon Research Conference on G Protein Mediated Signaling Networks at the University of New England, ME, US. The meeting was held over five days and 150 delegates attended.
- Katja, Catarina, and Candy were at the third FEMS Congress of European Microbiologists in Gothenburg, Sweden this week.
- Daniele and Tanya are heading to Prague, Czech Republic for the 34th FEBS conference starting this weekend.
If you'd like to meet us and give feedback on our products, find out about licensing your antibodies, or just talk about the latest developments in your area of research, check out the other scientific tradeshows we will be attending, and the calendar of our own scientific conferences.