For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Tissue Culture Supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Purification notesConcentrated by ultrafiltration (100 kDa cut-off). Actual immunoglobulin concentration not determined.
- Clone numberHE-24
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesSUitable for use in agglutination.
In agglutination tests, the minimum titre is 1:128 with erythrocytes of blood group A1B.
References for Anti-Blood Group A1B Antigen antibody [HE-24] (ab2525)
This product has been referenced in:
- Vanak J et al. Detection of blood group A antigen expression in human colon cancer using monoclonal antibodies with different specificities. Neoplasma 36:479-88 (1989).
Read more (PubMed: 2475797) »
- Nemec M et al. Murine monoclonal antibodies to human A erythrocytes: differential reactivity with N-acetyl-D-galactosamine. Vox Sang 52:125-8 (1987).
Read more (PubMed: 2440181) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"