For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123556 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
- FunctionZinc endopeptidase with endothelin-3-converting enzyme activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Spans the erythrocyte membrane, and is attached to the underlying cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- CD238 antibody
- CD238 antigen antibody
- ECE3 antibody
Anti-Blood Group Kell Antigen antibody images
References for Anti-Blood Group Kell Antigen antibody (ab123556)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"