For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberLWB01 (same as 2-25LE)
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceBlood group Lewis b is a carbohydrate determinant carried on both glycolipids and glycoproteins, detected on erythrocytes, certain epithelial cells, and in secretions of certain individuals.
- Cellular localizationPlasma membrane - adsorbed onto the surface of erythrocytes.
- gastric mucin antibody
- leB antibody
- lewis antigen system antibody
References for Anti-Blood Group Lewis b antibody [LWB01 (same as 2-25LE)] (ab44959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"