For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Bmf antibody
See all Bmf primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Bmf
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
ALNGEENRNGAGPR , corresponding to amino acids 171-184 of Human Bmf.
(Peptide available as ab9654.)
- Positive control
- HepG2 or 293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa. Can be blocked with Bmf (C-term) peptide (human) (ab9654).
HepG2 or 293 cell lysates can be used as a positive controls.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis. Isoform 1 seems to be the main initiator.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is mainly expressed in B-lymphoid cells. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are mainly expressed in B-CLL and normal B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
Information by UniProt
- Bcl 2 modifying factor antibody
- Bcl-2-modifying factor antibody
- Bcl2 modifying factor antibody
References for Anti-Bmf antibody (ab9653)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"